RIP Elizabeth Rosso, Sohotel Artspace

 I received an email from Catherine Testorf of Insight Artspace that Elizabeth Rosso, who she partnered with at Sohotel Artspace in NYC, recently passed away.

I met Elizabeth at their booth in Miami at the art fairs, I think it was 2012 . We talked at length about the artists they were showing, the art fairs and New York. She was cool, very outgoing and we hit it off right away. I gave her my card for The Gallery Guy blog as well as one for my personal work website, and ended up showing several pieces in 2013 at their gallery, Sohotel ArtSpace, on Broome St. in NY.  Elizabeth was very into fashion and travel, and she wanted to show my "hair" paintings during Fashion Week. It was a wonderful experience, including sales and great exposure, and I also got to meet Catherine and artist Esther Rosa. Later, I also showed w them at the Affordable Art Fair in NY.

My condolences got to Elizabeth's husband and family.

 

Elizabeth Rosso, me, Catherine Testorf


Comments